From the beginning of March, REPA Group members GEV, LF and EPGC have been renamed.
ATEL, First Choice, CCS and Big Warehouse are following separate brand strategies and therefore have not been included in the REPA rebranding process.
These name changes represent an important step to reinforce our identity and shows our strong co-operation as a Group. As “A Parts Town Unlimited Company” we show in our updated logo that we are a part of the world’s strongest Group of spare parts distributors. Our customers, suppliers and partners benefit from our growing capabilities as a Group:
- the fastest shipping in Europe
- the widest range of spare parts on the market
- and even more OEM spare parts from the industry’s trusted equipment manufacturers
What changes for you?
Only our company names have changed.
Our webshops remain the same.
- Your login data remain the same (no change of login ID and password)
- Our sales, tax and commercial register numbers remain the same
- Our bank details remain the same
- Your contact team remain the same and can be reached at the usual telephone numbers and email addresses
Working together, makes us stronger!View video